You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is a webcam application with Raspberry pi and camera module.
The parameters for streaming are sent from a webserver.
1) Raspberry with Arch Linux needs to start with DHCP and fallback IP (in case that network doesn't have a DHCP)
2) Starting httpd with php
3) The C application must set the date time of raspberry by getting the date time from http://site.xxx/time.php
4) Should the webrequest fail (Raspberry isn't online), retry each 20 seconds, if it is OK go to next step
5) Contact a PHP page and send an ID in get or post like (https://www.page.xxx/function.php?id=123456), should the https fail, try in http
6) Send the page response to shell like (/opt/vc/bin/raspivid _options_ -o - | ffmpeg _options -f flv rtmp://server/app/test)
7) Monitor process (ffmpeg) and, when it goes down, return to step 5
For testing the software I can keep a Raspberry connected to Internet with public IP.
Our target is the quality, so please consider to put into the code all possible exceptions, a simple example: webserver, response, error 500, or the server sends an
incorrect date time...