We currently have a solution for golf course ball dispensers based on mifare. The solution is currently working on windows embedded. We are now working on a port to Linux ARM (Raspberry). Most functionality is already finished.
Working items are:
- Switching via GPIO
- Realtime clock via GPIO is working
- GTK interface is fully working
- Touchscreen is working
Items we still need to resolve:
- We need to create a libary that GTK can call which to processes the mifare transactions. We use the omnikey 5427CK reader/writer. Methods we need are: Change credit, Read credit, Read data block (return ascii), Read card ID
- We need logic that contacts the database (Microsoft SQL via ODBC) and downloads the price configuration
- We need to determine the pricing based on the time and day.
- We need logic where transactions are logged locally when the SQL is not available, and logging them to SQL directly when available.
- Fix an issue where GPIO ports are all triggered when initializing the GPIO. (causing a the feeding of balls upon rebooting).