You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
an software to work on linux(ubuntu) and windows
1) list of site addresses in format siteaddress:portnumber or only sitename(option to provide more than one list
in format acceptable to both windows an linux(ubuntu)) + (option to select based on whether it is random or sequential
or selected or all or user defined string(ipv6 address))
2) list of referral sites in format *.sitename/ipaddress.whatever.whatever.whatever(shud have option to provide on any possible filters -
based on first or second or third whatever including at first star which can be any like http or https or rtmp or whatever) +
(option to select based on whether it is random or sequential or selected or all or user defined string)
3) list of browser user-agent-strings + (option to select based on whether it is random or sequential or selected or all or user defined string)
4) list of web-urls + (option to select based on whether it is random or sequential or selected or all or
user defined string(subselection in list which redirects to another universal resource locator(url)))
5) seconds/minutes delay provision to keep open an particular web-url for given site or referral site or browser
agent(option to select based on selected web-url or site-url or referral url or browser login to an website)
public / private-
6) for public all above are direclty applicable alongwith options
7) if private, .. requiring username/login, soft/script shud read from or use the credentials from an file and login,
if captcha or user authentication is required, method to be devised to either show/display the type of authentication required
or provision to login manually in for these type of websites in browser and use that as base for further processing.
(option to select sites based on whether login type is public or private or private with captcha or
private with other authentication requiring user intervention or private user login through browser)
to be done-
1) to open programatically each web-url as per below-
start with #4, use 1 of 1 there + #3 + #1 + #2(options to select each selection as per above descriptions) till EOF or as per each individual selection criteria.
8) (bandwidth i.e # of threads/connections per sec/min setting to be adjustable)
9) for selected URL(universal resource locator) type in #4, in conjunction with #5, option to click an open an particular element on
page (as in windows) to be possible sequentially, or rather an script in nix to do this and get the further url which it opens up,
Here setting to be available to adjust sites the original url traverses path down the line till required url is extracted and finally written to an output file.