You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am working on virtualization and need a part done in python:
I have around 70 virtual machines (LXC), each LXC (Linux container) is Linux based and is running on top of a Linux server with Ubuntu 13.04
1) I want to have a controller for them in my base computer for managing (things such as start, stop,…).the controller should monitor the network traffic and regarding to amount of traffic the virtual machines should start or stop, I mean if the traffic is high controller should add (start LXCs) or if the traffic is low controller should close some of LXCs.
2) I want you to record the date, time of opening, closing each LXC and network load on base computer
3) I need auto- login to each LXC (su - superuser)able to run programs automatically with root privilege or login as root and remote terminal via SSH on python
4) I am using Ubuntu server 13.04 as host machine and LXC does not have graphical environment and I remote to it with x2goserver to see it graphical.
5) I will send you how to setup LXC and remote x2goservers files.