You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In this project, a Vagrant file should be created for a Ubuntu Precise 64bit webserver with some additional packages, as detailed below. The packages must be provisioned by Puppet and already available puppet modules should be favored (e.g., the "apache"-module for apache installation, the "webmin" module for webmin installation).
Ubuntu server configuration:
- Box: [url removed, login to view]
- Add user "project" with password "project" (should be able to log-in, home directory: /home/project)
- Install samba, create a share for /home/project and add account with "sudo smbpasswd -a project" (password as above)
- Install and run webmin (default port 10000 is fine)
- Install apache2 with mod_wsgi, enable mod_wsgi
- Install python, python-virtualenv, python-setuptools
- Install mongodb
- Install http://backup2l.sourceforge.net/ and make sure that /home is regularly backuped to /var/backups (you can use backup2l's default settings)
As deliverable, I expect a zip archive that contain the Vagrant file and the puppet manifests as well as puppet modules if required.