You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a developer who can "copy" or "duplicate" the features and user experience of a legacy voicemail application for a Centigram.
Centigram was one of the leading voicemail server companies in the 1980's and '90's and were bought out by Mitel in the early 2000's.
Our company provides a stand-alone, direct-dial DID number voicemail service with Centigram servers and a SIP - VoIP carrier.
Some of the features that need to be "copied" or "duplicated":
1. A user friendly tutorial that walks the user through setting up their voicemail with a new passcode, greeting and user name.
2. Variable message lengths and the ability to offer a greeting only voicemail.
3. Variable message lengths.
4. Message notification by email AND an outdial telephone call to the user's "other" phone number(s) that says they have a message in their voicemail and allows the user to enter their passcode to hear their messages.
5. The ability to change the prompts with common audio file formats.
To understand the current system better, the developer(s) will receive a USA telephone number and actually use the voicemail as a current user would.
We are platform agnostic and know there are at least a half-a-dozen potential applications/platforms.
The final application will need to be portable to any Cloud or Virtual Private Server.