You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I successfully set up a Ubuntu 12.04 home server that is able to connect through OpenVPN and obfsproxy from my home in China to a VPS in California. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble routing all data through the connection and do not have time to look into it. I would also like to set up Squid as a transparent cache proxy to help with efficiency.
Here's the setup:
1. Ubuntu 12.04 Server on a VPS in Califonia running OpenVPN and obfsproxy
2. Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop on a Home Server in China running Squid, OpenVPN and obfsproxy
3. TomatoUSB router on a Linksys E4200
I successfully established a connection through Squid using Firefox.
I successfully established a connection from the Home Server using OpenVPN through obfsproxy BUT could not ping through the connection.
Here's the project details/goals:
1. Complete all routing necessary on Tomato and the Home Server to send all internet data through Squid --- OpenVPN --- obfsproxy to the VPS.
2. Write the Ubuntu start up manager on both the VPS and Home Server so that the processes start and connect automatically if either the VPS or Home Server are restarted
3. Make changes to the ovpn and conf files as needed to start the connection automatically
Questions? Let me know!