You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For our dev environment we need to create the following setup, see attached picture
1) External client connects over OpenVPN to the the server (currently working) and and RDP a virtual box appliance, running the desired dev environment
2) Internal client connects to the Virtual box over RDP
3) Internal clients connects to the OpenVpn and can RDP his station (one in the model)
All software is installed, and some scenarios do work. What will need to get done is the following:
- decide how to configure the network on VirtualBox appliances, so they are reachable from any location.
- decide how to configure the OpenVpn so users can connect to it
- write the configuration documentation (one page)
- assist while testing the configuration
For someone knowledgeable in this area this could be 10 minutes job.
Additional Project Description:
08/01/2013 at 18:12 CEST
Adding a better version of the pdf