You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone to configure an Asterisk server for our company. I have outlined what we need below.
- We will install linux (preferably Debian) on a server in our rack, and ensure that it has network connectivity
- Asterisk needs to be installed and configured on it. Brief details on the dial plan are below.
- Outbound calls to be handed off via a SIP trunk
- Inbound calls to be received via SIP, i.e. the external switch will end a SIP call to a specific extension on this new server
- 5 extensions will go straight into queues (first available agent, 20 second maximum wait before going to voicemail).
- 1 extension will present a single-level IVR, which will then route to the correct queue
- Agents will use SIP phones (we already have these) which will register with Asterisk
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Agents can be linked to more than one queue
- Agents can be assigned to different queues via admin web interface
- New queues can be added/configured via admin web interface