You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need to have a Pfsense virtual machine custom made with the following components:
1) Dual exit WAN configuration with failover. It should only use the secondary link if the primary fails. We'll manage this with 2 different routers on the same LAN. I'd like to monitor the status of each ISP by pinging a router in their network, to avoid having to install a dedicated NIC for each ISP
2) Squid proxy with squidguard, which should validate to which pages each user should be allowed to go using an username & password. We'll need to filter file upload sites, like megaupload.co.nz
3) Pfsense should filter some protocols, Utorrent is the most important to us
4) Pfsense should update a DNS hostname to the IP of the current ISP, in order to allow us access remotely via SSH to Pfsense and another Linux server we have at our company
5) It should also perform antivirus scanning of all downloaded files, plus a reputational block (which I assume can be done using squiguard), in order to block malicious domain names