You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a jQuery and Raphael JS(SVG) expert to create a tiny version of corel draw inside the browser.
The widget must have following functionalities:
* Importing/exporting SVG files into/from the browser.
* Dealing with custom fonts that are exported from corel draw
* Moving texts around, resizing, rotating.
* Adding new texts or removing existing ones
* Recognizing the thicknesses of the imported objects
* Implementing object welding functionality if possible
NB! Please don't bid if you are not an expert of Raphael or if you are not 100% sure you can create this. Examples of some previous work with Raphael are much appreciated.