Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need a Magento Expert to work on the following. My Magento store has just been upgraded to community 184.108.40.206 so person/company must have extensive knowledge of working on this version and must show prior completion of eBay and Magento Integration.
1. OTHER MAGENTO WORK
Captcha for Blog Comments
- Add captcha functionality to blog comments to avoid Spam
- In the ‘Submit Comment Field’ add text ‘(not published)’ next to the word ‘email’
Featured Products & Bestsellers
- Modify display of featured products & best sellers on the homepage to include product name and price and an add to cart button
- Automatic dynamic generation of bestselling products based on real sales data where at the moment they have manually been put there
- Featured products to be marked in the back-end. Ability to bulk update. I need to be able to change these as freely as I like
- Modify homepage to include at least one promotional box to feature current promotions (was thinking to the right hand side of Featured Products and Best Sellers so reduce the amount of featured and best seller products to add this promotion box? Would take advice on whether that would work or better options to make it look appealing
- Promo box can be updated easily via the back-end by the admin by uploading a new image and linking it to a specific page (I need to be able to update this myself (so would need to know size of box etc. and where its linked so I can design the graphic and link the graphic)
Image overlays created for SALE, NEW, FREE, STAFF PICK, HOT DEAL with the ability to assign pre-defined image overlays to a product.
- We won an award and I want to put the award logo somewhere on the homepage down the bottom to give credibility
2. EBAY INTEGRATION
EBAY AND MAGENTO INTEGRATION
I currently have a basic eBay Store which I need to integrate with my Magento store so that all orders come from the one site through Magento. The integration needs to be able to do at least the following:
- Ability to import eBay Transactions and to create Magento Orders (treats eBay originated orders as regular Magento orders).
- Order fulfilment process is reflected on eBay. (i.e. when shipment is created, an eBay order gets “Shipped” status. If a shipment has a tracking number, it is also posted to eBay).
- Stock Level Synchronization – If something sold on eBay it is reflected on Magento’s Inventory
- Rates -Avoid of double Tax Calculation for imported eBay Orders
- Update Magento Store product QTY when listed item SOLD on eBay
- Update eBay QTY when listed item QTY CHANGED on Magento Store
- Stop eBay item listing when listed item QTY is 0 or less on Magento Store
- Stop eBay item listing when Magento Store product is OUT of stock
- Relist eBay item listing when Magento Store product is IN stock
My concern is I have some products on eBay which have different pricing to that of Magento, I have been told that this won’t affect integration as the checkout on magento will just pull the pricing and shipping information from eBay?
I want to be able to have a product on eBay and not on my Magento store and vice versa but still come through as a Magento order once integrated(I’m assuming this will work by me just listing the product on magento also and enabling and disabling the product I want/ don’t want?
3. INCREASE PAGE LOAD TIME
my page load time is slow, it needs to be as fast as possible
Please only bid if you are 100% confident with Magento and Magento and eBay integration.
Please reply with:
Links to your Portfolio and an ETA on when this could be completed (im needing this done ASAP, without compromising the quality of work)
Important: Please start your reply with the code word 'hen' so that I know you took the time to read the complete posting instead of just replying to all new submissions as some people do.