Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I have analyzed the site further and here is what I want done to the site:
1. Login/ Register feature same as the nuts & fruits (So remove the login box from right nav on home page)
2. Paypal integration to whole website
3. New logo redesign
4. use of more advanced graphics through out website for enhancing user experience
5. New cart view redesign - same function as fruits & nuts on the top navigation with active effect. (Remove current one on right bar)
6. Shopping cart page - Add estimated shipping cost
7. Contact page - Redesign use of nice graphics to make it more appealing and logo integration as part of the graphics. Also enable so I can put text next to the contact form. (Example attached) also important to have the contact details on the bottom of the page also.
8. Live twitter feed update on the right hand nav (customers can see updates on what we have going on)
9. Gallary page - Show case customers cars + aftermarket pictures.
Design like this: http://www.kahndesign.com/automotive/projectkahn/?page=sclass-2010&id=mercedes&make=mercedes
Category in left Navigation and picture on right. with thumbnails of number of pictures.
The footer should be changed with Web 2.0 and more social media features should be added.
The product should be AJAX enabled and jQuery should be used for enhanced user experience.
The offline SEO is missing. We can install some extension to do this.
11. Broken Links
Aston Martin - Is linking to Home page?
Audi - Linking to "About us" Page.
Mercedes - To Contact Page
PROMO - Nothing
Special offer link - can not find page
Return and refunds - I put the content in and the page is distorted. Please resolve.
Search box don't work: EG Search R8 and broken page appears.
Product page: Lower box with tabs for recommendation etc.. one tab is not in the correct position.
Problem Account Links:
Once logged in - Right navigation menu:
Following links are broken:
once all checked out and payment done, on the review page. This does not store in the "My orders" section in the account.
Fix these links please.
Another thing is, some categories I have added does not work
Brand: Range Rover
Model - Evoque
- - Alloy wheels
- - Exterior
- - Interior
- - Lighting
- - Performance
The options does not shows up light the model selection. I'm not sure why. If you look at the back end I have added all these options to each model car but on the front page it says " There are no products matching the selection."
Links not appearing on front end:
Terms & Condition
Sign in & Registration
Make these links appear at the footer of the front page.
Add following content:
Website and order enquiries
icon envelopeEmail customer services
icon penWrite to us at: BespokeOEM, 31 Coburn Gardens, Cheltenham, GL510GE.
icon telephone+44 (0) 7595 748 791*
I will send you a banner with the car manufactures on it, for you to put on the bottom of the page in the grey boarder, Please do this.
New logo design for the company name: BespokeOEM. + Stationary set.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)