We need a Magento expert to undertake some work for us on http://tinyurl.com/cja9ou5 - do not mention the name of the site or URL in messages:
Edits as follows:
1. Redesign the header area its very cluttered now - I will need to come up with a PSD mockup of this first – this is my input, I think we’re loosing clarity in the header section – where the logo etc is – and we need to tidy it up, increase height if needed etc, so that everything that needs to be there is shown. Any comments or anything you would like to see in that area now is the time to speak lol (new layout attached)
2. Include "Depth" attribute and display if it contains content – we will ultimately end up with Length, Height, Width and Depth – this will cover all eventualities and will only be displayed if there is content in it – so a mirror for example will have only perhaps a length and width, whereas a sideboard will have width, height and depth – there will always be disagreement over what dimension is what but we have to make it as easy for the customer to understand as possible.
3. Include "Fabric Options" in the product display so that we can upload images of variations in fabric and display on the product page, click on the fabric to see a large version which may or may not just be a bigger picture of the product or a picture of the product in that material etc
4. Include "Colour Options" I the same vein as the fabric options above
5. Prices : display "Save x%" when there is a special offer price? rounded to be easier for people to see (save over 30%, save over 40% etc not save 32.4354443% etc) – we’ve discussed this several times and if I can do this I think we should even if we only have a manual field to enter the value into, obviously it would be better if we can do it automatically.
6. Setting up 2 new websites/stores - one with different currency (GBP), one with just selection of SKU's