Zoom + Menu + Slider

CLOSED
Bids
10
Avg Bid (USD)
$271
Project Budget (USD)
$30 - $250

Project Description:
Please do not bother to bid if you don't have at least 50 reviews. I ignore bidders with less then 50 reviews.

*Requirements*
A. Store menu - I need a mega menu I can control, similar to BELVG but not a must. Transperancy is an advantage.
B. Zoom - Similar to Magic Zoom but not a must, should be also working on smartphones and tablets
C. Front page Slider - An extension that will enable me to upload 3 slides that will have an "Apple Style" sliding. The width and hight should be customizable, I think to start with the full witdh of the site but I want to have the option to change it later so for example I'll be able to have the slider on 75% the website width and the rest 25% from 2 photos. Here is an example http://24x7themes.com/madame/index.php/

*How to win*
1. Please bid only if you are over 50 reviews
2. Please have all 3 requirements on your backend and send me a link to review it before being awarded the project
3. If you succeed to prove number 1 and 2 you get the project.

Skills required:
Magento
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.


$ 257
in 5 days
$ 215
in 10 days
Hire iclicknetwork
$ 368
in 2 days
$ 309
in 5 days
$ 412
in 8 days
$ 360
in 10 days
$ 231
in 3 days
$ 155
in 1 days
$ 111
in 3 days
$ 288
in 7 days