You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
PRICE AGREED WITH BY FREELANCERS AND EMPLOYERS CANNOT BE CHANGED ONCE PROJECT HAS BEEN AWARDED
You are required to develop an implementation plan with sufficient detail to enable the line management staff to implement the marketing plan
Executive summary is required
Introduction is required
Part 1 – utilising academic sources, research and report the challenges of implementing a strategic marketing plan in an organisation focusing on:
• Poor planning: lack of implementing the plan; failure to monitor marketing performance against KPIs (key performance indicators) from the marketing plan
• Effectively communicating the marketing strategies across the business
• Effective communication where marketing personnel responsible for the marketing mix elements work together to meet organisations objectives
• Providing marketing personnel with feedback, mentoring and coaching together with performance outcomes
• Analysing, reviewing and revising marketing outcomes
• Competitor activity
• Project management implementing the strategies into tasks in a suitable timeline as per your marketing plan
Part 2- your recommendations/ strategies to overcome the challenges you have detailed in Part 1.
Conclusion is required
A minimum of 8 academic sources are required with Harvard referencing.
Word count: maximum 3000 words
draft must be completed by Wednesday the 22nd of May 2013