You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for somebody who can nicely combine these items for my generic cover letter. Proper grammar and punctuation is a must of course.
Aside from my professional experience these I have these skills to offer:
Good business understanding and skills
• Strong analytical skills (weighted averages, outliers, deviations, etc.)
• Understanding of legal aspects of operating a business, such as non-disclosure agreements, commercial agreements, compliance aspects and other regulations.
• Experience and understanding about unique aspects of international business, on both the consumer side and business-to-business side.
• Eager to learn and be engaged and it’s important to me to understand all aspects of a business, even if it is just high-level.
• By nature a problem solver, thinking outside of the box without neglecting the importance of sustainability
Good technical understanding and skills
• Understanding of programming and the challenges related to software development. Previous hands-on experience with PHP and C#.
• Comfortable in a Linux environment, performing basic tasks such as editing configuration files using vi or restarting services such as Apache.
• Understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) and the challenges related to SEO
• Versed using Photoshop and coding in HTML
• Have worked on projects developing enterprise systems in the ecommerce space; based on service oriented architecture, designed to manage high transaction volumes.
• Understand how business intelligence solutions tie into operational systems and the importance of date warehousing, including the ETL process
• Fluent in German
• Experience with marketing and measurement thereof; mostly pay-per-click campaign management, some web-traffic purchasing, banner placements, and affiliate systems.