You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am a freelancer from India. I are looking for a person or a company that can assist develop my business in regions of key interest. These regions include:
- Middle East
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
1. A RESIDENT of the area of interest (American living in the US, Australian living in Australia...) ,
2. MUST have available contacts of companies that are interested in outsourcing to the IT projects to me,
3. Experienced in company presentation and proposals,
4. Experienced in sales and marketing,
5. Experienced in contract negotiations,
6. Proficient in written and spoken English,
7. Accessible via Skype, e-mail and mobile,
8. Flexible working hours,
9. Able to MEET deadlines and time-tables,
10. Passionate about the work.
As the Business Development Manager you shall be tasked to do the following:
1. Qualify potential clients/accounts,
2. Schedule meetings with the qualified clients over Skype,
3. Procure data on company background, type of industry, operations for preparation of Business Plan,
4. Follow up on contracts and other required documents,
5. Assist in the negotiation process,
6. Represent our company in our dealings/transactions in your region.
We are looking to manage companies that want to outsource the following services:
1. Back Office : Accounting, Human Resources, IT.
2. Customer Service - Inbound calling support, live chat, e-mail support, After-Sales support, maintaining relationship and building new clients.
3. Digital Marketing - Website design, Social Media Marketing, SEO Content creation, Lead Generation, E-mail Marketing and Post-Moderation services.
4. Data Management services.
5. Transcription - Legal, Business, Close Caption.
6. Understanding of international business operations.
If you are a local resident of your region and have contacts with clients/companies that want to outsource these services to the me, please send me your CV and I will schedule you for a Skype interview.
Thanks and Regards,