You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is for a small software technology start-up company, intending to provide software development services for SMEs. This is not a product company.
Current State of the Company:
1. Just incorporated
2. Does not have any marketing material in place
3. Corporate Logo has been finalized and the primary colors in the logo are (#005AFF & #4F4C4D)
Services provided by the Company:
1. Responsive/Adaptive User Interface Design (Web & Application Designs for Desktop & Mobiles)
2. Mobile Websites & Native Mobile Applications on iOS, Windows Phone & Android
3. Website design & development (Corporate websites, Social media websites, e-Commerce websites etc)
Core Technical Competencies possessed and focused by the Company:
1. Microsoft Technology Spectrum
2. ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET Entity Framework
3. IIS, SQL Server, MySql
5. Microsoft .NET Framework in general
What you need to create (deliverables):
1. An attractive corporate profile that can be presented to potential clients (can be of about 5-6 pages in Word/PDF format)
2. A Corporate Presentation (PPT) that can be used by a BDM to present the company's capabilities to the clients
3. A marketing e-mail template with some place holders (or sample content), that can be used for sending out some offers to a mailing list
4. A newsletter template, that can be used to send out a quarterly newsletter (which preferable contains news & info about technology trends & updates)
5. Grant/Transfer of multi-use rights for all the material (including images used in the material)
For the corporate profile & the presentation, the following sections are expected -
2. Quality Policy
3. Team & Experience
4. Description of the core services & competencies
All material should be attractive with relevant images at relevant places. Please note that there is literally no content at all (except 2 management team profiles). The content should be completely created by the provider, by looking at companies providing similar services on the Internet. All the images used in the material should be purchased from a stock image library (for which the usage licenses have to be granted/transferred to company) or should be your own photography (for which the usage licenses have to be granted to the company).
What I expect in your bid:
1. For each of the deliverables, mention the highlights/key features you can include.
2. Your portfolio or links to your work on the similar lanes (software services industry)
3. Schedule for completion
4. Information you would need from me
5. Reasonable bid amount after completely understanding the requirements. Exceptionally lower and exceptionally higher bids will be straight away rejected.
If you need any clarifications before bidding, please contact me on PMB. If the specified budget is less than what you think is reasonable for satisfactorily achieving the goals of the project, please contact me with your reasonable estimate and a justification. I will consider it.
If you submit a bid, I assume that you understood all requirements, do not need anything from me and will deliver everything I am asking for.
Additional Project Description:
01/24/2013 at 5:39 EST
1. I will not award the project till the end of the bidding period. So you are free to ask as many questions as possible to make your estimates more accurate till the bidding end time.
2. All the prepared content should be in line with the corporate logo colors specified above (primary/dominant color: #005AFF)
3. You can find the content & information about the services & competencies over the Internet. Primarily, this is a Microsoft Technology & Web Technology focused skillset.
4. You are free to suggest any other structure for the corporate profile & presentation.
5. I do not want you to copy the content/media from other websites. The content should pass through Copyscape.
6. Implementing this project also includes some kind of market/technical knowledge as well as some market research.
7. Please feel free to suggest an alternate budget if you can justify.