Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The project is to write a Matlab program to extract all beads shown in the attached pictures from their background. Each picture shows a number of dark and light beads, all round and all easily recognizable to the human eye. It is OK to have two separate algorithms, one for dark and one for light beads, if necessary.
The attached pictures are lower resolution than the originals. The originals are 1600x1200 pixels and will be provided to the successful bidder.
- Matlab R2010a or compatible
- Each significant step needs to be clearly annotated to explain its meaning/logic.
- The attached output.jpg shows the expected result for the image 1.jpg.
- All necessary configuration settings/parameters required for image analysis must be placed in the .ini file
- It is OK to use different settings for different images but the program/algorithm should remain the same, if possible.
Project Deliverable: Matlab program to perform the above described analysis and provide the expected output for each provided image.