Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
To introduce the following specialized charting indicators into the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform:
Price Break Charts
Point and Figure Charts
The above mentioned charts will be developed in the form of an indicator while an expert advisor (EA) will be developed to play the key role in the overall management of the entries and exits of trades based on the signals generated by these charting indicators.
The framework comprises of five physical files namely:
5. Expert Advisor - TradeAutomator.ex4
The charting indicators will be displayed on a separate indicator window and maybe used as a standalone indicator without the need to run the EA.
As the EA is responsible for trade management, the EA shall call upon the charting indicator module via the iCustom function to get the respective calculated data or signal feed. The received data will be assessed based on a set of governing trade rules to determine entries and exits.
Objects such as trendlines or horizontal lines must be able to be drawn on the charting indicator window. The objects time and price (coordinates) must be fully accessible by the EA.
For instance, the EA must have access to a horizontal line object drawn on a Point and Figure Chart at price 1.4000 of a EUR/USD pair. The EA will enter a long trade should the Point and Figure Chart produces a breakout signal value above 1.4000.
1. The charting indicators must not be resource intensive even if the user opens up 4 to 5 charts concurrently. Therefore all looping or cyclic algorithm must be written with special care to avoid unnecessary use of system memory.
2. The charting indicators will allow users to personalize their own preferences (extern parameters) to suit their trading habits and strategies.
3. The EA has the capability to open and close multiple trades.
4. The coding structure must be written in modular form as much as possible.
5. The coding structure must be intuitive enough to allow ease of future modifications by any programmers.
6. Standard MT4 indicators must be able to play a filtering role in the framework. Explore the synergy of standard MT4 indicators such as MACD with the charting. (Attach a MACD onto a Renko Chart)
Milestone 1 (7 hours)
1.Create 4 indicators ( Price Break Chart and Renko) each with its own mq4 files (each indicator 4 hours)
Milestone 2 (9 hours)
1.Work on the indicators’ parameter input for user to customized indicators according to their trading analysis needs.
2.Print the key Statistics on Chart in the form of data , boxs , arrows etc
3.Ensure that created indicators can work with Mt4 indicators like Bollinger band, MACD, MA etc
Milestone 3 (4 hours)
1.Create Trade Automator expert advisor to work together with created indicators.
Note: Detailed Trading Logic is available upon your request.
Entire project should take 20 hours. Budget for this project is set at $150.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that highlights:
1. Your experience in any form of mq4 projects
2. Your speed in turning around work for review
3. Interview via skype or gmail may be required if candidate is shortlisted.
In addition, please describe whether you foresee any challenge you may face from this job.
Note: Detailed Trading Logic is available upon request.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)