I need some modifications to an access 2010 template so that I can adapt it to my company's needs. The template is the "services" which can be found in the file "small business".
1. Remove all product information (We are only selling services)
2. Make all forms a bit smaller so that they fit better into the window (e.g. quote form displayed when clicking on “New quote”)
3. Remove hourly charge for services. I want to charge per project.
4. 2 choices for service tax:
- Not applicable
5. My clients are mostly companies. However, in each company I sometimes collaborate with more than one employee. Therefore, I want the quote and the invoice to include the company name and not the contact person, but the contact person may be included for my reference in the table.
6. I want the invoice to include a field saying “With respect to invoice #”
7. I want different access to the file depending on the user. I want each employee to be able to see only the projects assigned to them or added by them and only the manager to be able to see all projects. Could this be protected by code?
8. I also outsource many projects. I therefore want to be able to track down this process too. Therefore, I need:
a. A list of the outsourcers (active and inactivated), I want each outsourcer to have a tag (as clients do) with the usual contact data, and payment details (where I can add bank account data etc.).
b. To track the process. The process is similar to our process, the outsourcer is 1. assigned a project (assignment should lead to the creation of a PO that can be sent to the outsourcer), 2. he/she delivers, 3. invoices, 4. gets paid.