You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a Windows 2003 Server that I use as a SMTP server. I need assistance configuring it so it:
1. Is secure and cannot be used by spammers
2. Sends email from applications within my network.
I currently have tons of emails in the inetpub/mailroot/Badmail folder that should not be there.
The bidder and I will configure the server via gotomeeting sometime between 8:00a and 5:00p Mountain Standard Time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 Server
SMTP Virtual Server