You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to get an Android/iPhone app build to interface with our phpFox website. The app we need will not just be a web container used to display a website, but it must interface NATIVELY with the site (identical to how Facebook). The interface should mimic the current interface of face book with a side menu (swipe to open) and it will have the following features:
* Camera function to allow pictures to be uploaded to wall/friends wall/etc from camera app (share)
* Display of live feed where users can post status updates, photos, polls, blogs.
* Interface for user to be able to edit their profile and take/upload a new profile pic
* Interface for user to be able to change their password from phone
* Application should use phone processing power to resze image to 800x600 (72 dpi) before uploading (to save on bandwidth)
* Ability to add events from site to user's phone/google calendar
* Ability to interface with all phpFox modules (and have them be available only when modules are active and not available/hidden when modules are disabled)
* Ability to send PMs (chat like)
* PUSH notifications
* Interface should be intuitive but simple (not flashy)
* Ability to have ADs displayed
* Ability for users to switch between user accounts and page account
* Ability to sort feed like on the live site
ALL of this functionality is already available through the site, and most of this is already acheivable through the mobile site, now we just need the Android/iPhone apps to go with it.
Please ask you questions.