1. The application should let users sign in using their FB or Twitter accounts.
2. Once successfully logged in, On the next screen the user should be able to scan a QR code. The scanned information is sent to a web server which sends some data in xml/ format.
3. The data is to be rendered on the next screen in a pre-specified format.
4. Apart from this there should be a profile page to display user info (Name, Email, Age etc. what ever you can get from FB/Twitter)
5. There should be another screen to render some data that is stored on web-server.
I have a rough sketch of what the Appp should look like. If you understand how to play with QR code and communicating to webserver, it should be a simple App for you. The other GUI component are pretty basic.
Additional Project Description:
03/22/2013 at 13:27 EDT
I have a the wireframes ready with me.