Android. Applying visual effects to video and some more.
I require code (sample application) to apply visual effects, replace audio track and overlay image and text on video.
- Android test application (Android 4.x);
- Load video file from gallery;
- Replace audio track with another (it can be URI reference to mp3 in code). If audio duration is less video duration than audio track must repeats until the end of the video. If video duration is less than audio duration then audio tract has to be cropped.
- Apply one of the visual effects. It has to be open source visual effects. Color, simple, standart effects (color overlay, sepia, saturation, "retro", and so on). Number of effects is 10.
- Overlay image and text over video. Duration of overlaying is optional (for example for 5 seconds from the beginning). Image should be stretched or squeezed horizontally depending on video width size. (URI of image and text can be specified in code)