I need an application that will alarm when the battery reaches a low level.
1. When it reaches a certain % battery level (settings set) it will alarm a custom sound. Sound can be any system default sound or can be specified by user
2. There is an interval setting where the app will alarm every X% below that level. Example if the alarm is set at 30%, then the interval is 5%, then it will alarm at 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5.
3. If Lets say it is at 20, given the above situation, and the device is plugged in, it should not alarm when it reaches 25 30 anymore because it is charging anyway.
4. When it alarms, the screen will flash on and off. 1s on 1s off repeatedly for 20s. The alarm sound will last 20s also. This duration can be set in the settings
5. When it alarms, a BATTERY LOW, DISMISS ALARM button will appear on screen to dismiss the alarm.
6. The sound of the alarm starts out soft then slowly increases in volume. Similar to blackberry phone alarm
7. When it reaches the low batt level (lets say 30%) the device will send an SMS to certain phone numbers. There will be a field to enter phone numbers here in the admin settings and to turn this feature on, you need to enter a password. The message can be customized in the settings. The password is set here too and can be reset in the settings.
Should work on all android phones and tablets.
This app is only for our company internal use. Not for public app market use.
Additional Project Description:
09/16/2013 at 17:19 IST
Please add the phrase "Alarm App is easy!" in the first sentence when you send me a message for me to know that you actually read the description. Bids without this phrase will be ignored.
09/16/2013 at 19:50 IST
Just wanted to add:
1. must work on Android 4.0 and up
2. must not be a heavy drain on the battery
3. must be native (no phonegap or similar software)