You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am currently building a android application. Need a media library that would play audio of all formats in android. The preferred open source library is ffmpeg. The developer bidding on this project would have to deliver the following:
1. The source code for ffmpeg library used for the media player
2. The JNI java and C class files that would be used to communicate with ffmpeg methods
3. A sample android activity class that would allow the user to play, stop, rewind and forward music by calling native ffmpeg method
4. Clear instructions to build the ffmpeg library using NDK
Additionally the library should have the following features:
1. The library should be able to play all the media formats (mp3, aac, raw aac, pls, mms, m3u, etc) that are supported by ffmpeg library on an android machine
2. The library should support Android 1.5 and above.
3. Should allow buffering of the stream