You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a good developer to create an easy to use android front-end POS system connecting to our web based ERP solution. The application needs to have its own database allowing for offline transactions. Once online the application needs to connect to our ERP application using web services.
- ADMIN - should be able to create users by role and their relevant permissions to the application. Should be able to store login events as well as role changes.
- INVENTORY - should be able to add in products with photo, title, description, category, price, with time stamp of when they were stocked and by whom. Should be able to display which products need to be replaced and how quickly. Also should provide graph on products stocked most often, least often etc. Reports should be printable.
- POS - In the left frame should be able to select a product quickly from list of categories or by search by name. Should be able to browse by category and pop up items graphically or textually. Products should be able to be sorted in each category by most popular or by name (a-c, d-f, etc). Selecting a product should pop it up on a right frame with its price and quantity. The right frame should list out products to be purchased and have an entry to optionally enter the customer's Name and mobile number. A purchase button, void/cancel button and print button should allow for these three functions.
- REPORT - This component should have the ability to display snapshot sales/cancels/returns data summary for daily, weekly, monthly pre-defined periods. It should be able to show top sellers and weakest sellers. it should also display a transactional record of sales over a specified period and be able to generate graphs over a defined period of time for sales by category and by product.
- Printing - We need to be able to print to a local printer to the Android device.
- Cash Drawer - The application needs to be able to open a local cash drawer.
- Returns - The application needs to be able to query our ERP system for previous sales and return merchandise if necessary.
- Sales Tas - the application needs to be able to query the tax codes within the ERP system.