we need a developer for an Android application. The application will be a part of our web service. Here is the description of the features:
- Login / Registration for a user (simple email and password / no double opt-in)
- Play and download mp3 files / playlists (the files links will be sent by the server with an JSON object)
- Settings menu (file destination, change password, logout)
- Google Wallet SDK (payment for user)
The apps tabs are divided in the following categories:
- Categories (music genres, will be sent by the server - a click will open a new intent with music files in it / user can play and download them)
- Playlist (user can add/remove a playlist our a song in it)
- Search (sends a search request to our server and get a JSON-response)
- MP3-Player (plays the files from a playlist)
As I already wrote, the app must communicate with our webserver by an JSON-Api. It will get all the file information by the API. User must be logged in (on a successful login, server reponses an session id).
Additional Project Description:
06/17/2013 at 5:05 CEST
- Provide the project files after successful payment (not only .apk file).