You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project is for an Android SIP client based on sipdroid or similar with the following features:
• Access to phone/sim contacts
• Option to set app as default dialer either when on wifi, when on local data network, or at all times (including when roaming)
• IPSEC VPN client built in
• GSM or G729 codec (G729 preferred, but battery drain must also be taken in to consideration)
• Ability for app to intercept a “wake up” call from the cellular network to re-enable data on phones with data set to turn off after a certain idle period
• Conforms to SIP RFC and correctly passes DTMF tones
• GUI will ask for username and password, that username and password will then be queried against a central database to retrieve SIP username and password – SIP credentials should not be accessible by end user
• Any other protection to prevent end user from using SIP credentials on a non-cellular device should be considered
• Must work behind NAT/private IP
• Possible balance display functionality
• User friendly GUI with custom branding and logo
Additional Project Description:
04/19/2013 at 20:50 EDT
Full source code must be provided and must be written in English.