You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone to develop Android App for Live Video Streaming ( Wowza Server) getting stream from m3u8 list over HTTP protocol (HLS - HTTP Live Streaming). The app needs to be compatible with any device screen and to work with min. Android OS 3.0 (better if 2.2). The app needs to run without the need to install any extra plugin or add-on or player: in our opinion, the ffmped could be a solution (or any other comaptible codec included on app)
Features to be included:
- Start up logo (splash screen)
- chance for background and logo customization
- app menu visible on footer (can be also auto-hide or rollover)
- to run and keep size ration on portrait and landscape mode
- Menu buttons/features: LiveTV | Facebook | Twitter | Website | Contact | Exit button
- Facebook will be webview for mobile facebook station address
- Twitter (same as facebook)
- Website webview for client website (auto-resize by device screen)
- Contact will have a form composed with: Name, Email Address, text Message with field checking before to send (will work over SMTP server)
- Exit button will kill/close totally the app (without running on background)
- Minimize, allow to run on background the app with icon on taskbar from where show if run or not
We think that this app could be developed on Eclipse basis, but if you have a better solution, before bidding pls report us tech solution adopted;
Will be required sourcecode and the rights to use. The payment will be placed on hold (milestone) till the project it's complete and then will be released
Please bid on this project only if you have previous experiences on similar projects (this kind of apps streaming related);
Any app test (if available) will be welcome before deal finalization.
Streaming links for testing purposes (based on playlist.m3u8 protocol) will be sent after developer will bid on project
Additional Project Description:
03/01/2013 at 3:55 EST
Note: We will continue any chat with freelancer who bid and can provide a minimal demo using the links what we send particularly. Please do not bid on this project if you are not qualify to done this project.