Need some work done? Post a Project Today
- uses ZXing library to scan barcodes and QR codes and gets the result string;
- sends GET requests to our server and reads response XMLs from our server and stores data in local SQL database;
- we need a service that is installed and uninstalled together with this app and that will perform comunication with server and notifications about new data while application is closed;
- we need a queue that will try to send collected data at certain intervals if no data connection is available or server is down during the send request;
- we need some loading animation while some longer GET->XML requests take place;
- we need to display errors and results from returned XMLs in seperate screen;
- we need this app in multi-language, so we will develop it in English and you will provide me some text file where I can translate all things to other languages and there must be a language switcher in this app;
- server URL must be a variable, which value I will be able to change easily by modifying it in source code and recompiling the app;
- there must be a notification when newer version of app is available for download;
- app must be able to send/receive data over HTTPS as well as HTTP
- few (4) lists, from which specific items can be selected and previewed in seperate screens (I will provide design samples) or list called and item selected for use in other screens;
- several screens for data collection steps;
- a screen for application settings (several input fields, radio buttons and checkboxes);
- a help page and a link to our online help page;
- login screen with following options:
- new user;
- enter email \ username;
- forgot password;
- change password.
(login screen also only sends GETs and reads response XML and stores user and password if
the server responds that it’s the right one);
- I will provide buttons for screens in SVG format and also can provide design for app screens, but will also be glad to hear ideas from developer concerning design ;
- all screens can be viewed horizontaly or verticaly depending upon phones position.
- This app is already developed by some 50% by person who will not be able to work on it futher, so if it helps I can provide sources of what has been already done.
- I will have full copyright for this app;
- I will need all source files;
- App will be on Android Market as a free app;
- Preference will be given to developers with iPhone development skills as I plan to make this app for iPhones as well as a seperate project.
Additional Project Description:
11/27/2011 at 4:02 BDT
Detailed documentation and image samples will be provided to developer.
11/27/2011 at 4:52 BDT
server part is outside the scope of this project (it is already up and running)