Hello all Android developers,
I'm looking for a senior Android developer for a long-time-term to develop a kind of backend application as following:
Application type is mostly low-medium level code backend application, which changes actual touch screen input coordinate to new input coordinate by specific algorithm. (You receive algorithm, although you need to see that it is working)
GUI is for settings.
Application has only very basic GUI (I won't send a design for it, you will use android defaults buttons and input fields.
Delivery success -
1. Application is ready and tested.
2. Source code is documented properly and accepted.
Full details -
I will provide more specific details, before project acceptation, for confidentiality issues only.
I'm a web developer and project manager, so working with me will be professional.
How to bid? -
1. Can you make that my project Android application - Do you estimate any difficulties during development?
2. Please tell me if you're available for a long-term work for this or maybe other..
3. What is an estimated deadline for this project?
4. Will you sign an NDA if needed?
Looking for your bids...
Additional Project Description:
08/26/2013 at 18:21 EDT
Please tell me your experience with android - what is your android experience?