The project consists of porting an existing IOS iPhone application to the Android mobile platform. The current project is in the process of being submitted to the Apple Appstore, and requires the porting to Android for submission in two month’s time.
The mobile application provides content for users to view, and send to other users via a social-app style interface. The mobile application consists of 22 screens and a SQLITE database. The application talks to an existing server platform via JSON and HTTP to downloads new content, send messages and process in-app purchases.
A technical summary of the project scope follows:
1. Port IOS application written in Objective C for the iPhone IOS 5+ platform
2. Application contains 22 screens, mostly table based views
3. On-board SQLITE database
4. Communication with existing server via JSON over HTTP to download content, retrieve updates, send messages to other users, and process in-app purchases
5. Application provides user with in-app purchases granting access to additional content
6. Application will be priced free on the Google/Apple store, and will generate revenue via in-app purchases
7. All graphics will be provided, any Android specific graphics will be made available to the developer
Please feel free to contact me for more details. Timescales for completion is 2 months.