You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is for a mobile App for the Android platform.
This is a business-rating app that uses GPS, Google places, Twitter connect, and Facebook connect. Users submit ratings and comments which are written to a MySQL databse.
You will be hired to do the following:
1) Build a high-resolution, native android Application to the specs of the attached document and wireframe
2) Design and build the mySQL Database
3) Develop any accompanying php scripts to facilitate this application (forgot password, save to database from app, etc.)
We will provide the following:
1) All design and Graphics (examples attached to this project)
2) Server hosting and admin access to database (phpMyAdmin)
When completed, you will provide the code to us and we will submit to google App store ourselves.
We want to retain ownership and copyright to the final app code.
Special consideration will be given to freelancers with good ratings, and companies who can also do iPhone application development, for later projects.
Price Range: unknown. Please give your best bid.
Additional Project Description:
03/11/2013 at 21:44 IST
I am updating this project to attach an additional image. This is a GUESS on what the database will contain. You might determine that it should contain a few more things.
Some bidders have stated that they can compile and submit the app to the Google store for us. I want to know if this can be done under our company name or our account so that the app appears to come from us.
Also see the clarifications for further notes.