You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a developer to make a number of changes to an existing Android App.
App is a Dialer (Not VoIP) and we need to add the following to the app:
1. Access to Android native Contact List so customer can choose numbers from the contacts to dial. Dialing will be handled by existing app functionality.
2. Display customer's settings and allow them to update preferences. Preferences will be sent to a JSON webservice so that the settings are maintained on our webserver.
3. Ability for customer to send a support ticket (via a simple support form) to an existing JSON webservice
4. Implement "Tell a Friend" feature to allow customers to send an email and SMS message with predefined text via the phone's native email client and SMS client.
5. Display FAQ from a preexisting webpage
6. Display HELP from a local file (HTML file will be provided)
7. Add all functionality to Android context menu for easy selection
8. Present the customer with a screen asking for "password" when prompted to do so by an existing webservice and then send the password to the webservice and await a response advising if password has been accepted and whether or not to continue with workflow.
All webservices will be JSON.
Please ask one-on-one questions before submitting your bid so that you can get a better understanding of work to be done. Do not overbid or underbid. Please get all the details to make an informed bid.
We can also meet via vWorker Chat to answer any questions.