You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• Synchronization of data with the server: the data which is in the device should be synchronized with the server so that the user can access it from anywhere.
• Offline and online facility: providing both of the facility to the user so that user will feel free to work with this system.
• Graphical data: Showing graphical data to the user so that user can understand his/her expenses easily.
• System portability: making the system to be portable on various android devices.
• When the screen orientation is changed the data provided to the system is lost which has not been saved in android application hence managing this screen orientation to be compatible with the system is one of the challenge in developing this system.
• Managing reports and sending them on mail: various types of reports will be made and sent to the user’s mail so that user can get a clear and more detailed view of the reports.
• Apart from these one of the challenges is making the GUI follow HCI principles.
• Future saving prediction: on the basis of saving of the week/month predicting the future savings is one of the challenges to implement.
• Knowing the user- To understand the spending habits of people. The manner in which they spend the money, decisions they take before spending on something. Other challenge would be of how to make this application make effective to make people use the application, as some people would consider the application as ineffective in respect to the amount of time they give in use of the application.
• Interaction design and coding is also one of the major challenges of this system.