We need someone that can help us develop a simple Android application, with the following functionality:
* Start screen that consist of a background image, a logo file and 4 buttons. The background and logo images should be bundled with the app, so it's easy to change these. The labels/text on the 4 buttons should be defined in a config file, so it's easy to change it.
* 4 sub pages/screens, with the following content:
- One screen should simply show a webpage inside the app. It should be possible to zoom in and out by the usual two-finger swipe on the screen. If the phone is currently not connected to the internet, so the webpage can be loaded, a custom message should be shown.
- 3 sub-pages that each show a static HTML file that is bundled with the app (so these static files should be possible to show, even without internet connection).
* The app should trigger notifications on a set of predefined date/times. This should be a standard "normal view" notification with an action leading to the app.
We require full and unlimited rights to all source code produced in this project. We expect completion within 2-3 weeks from project start.