The user needs to get notified when close to a location.
Screen 1 is the "choose destination" screen. (see picture)
* Using a drop down, the user can select from a provided list of destinations.
* When a destination is chosen, the destination will be added to the list below the dropdown, and the destination is added to the map screen. The screen changes to screen 2.
* Any formerly chosen destinations must appear on the list below the dropdown. If the user clicks one of the destinations in the list. this is used and screen 2 is displayed.
* The user can press a setting button and screen 3 appears.
Screen 2 is the "map screen". (see picture)
Using google maps
* the chosen location is shown with a pin
* the notification radius is shown as a blue circle.
* The name of the location is shown
* The distance to the location is shown
If a destination icon is clicked, the map centers on the destination.
if a "your location" icon is clicked the map centers on the users location.
if a "show destination and your location " icon is clicked the map zooms and centers so both user location and destination is shown on the map.
If the "settings" icon is clicked, the setings screen is shown.
Screen 3 is the "settings screen"
* The user can select between 3 map types: standard, hybrid and satelite.
* The user can choose the notification radius.
* the user can return to the destinations screen.
When loading, the app needs to display a splash screen on black background.
The app icon is provided.
A notification process has to run, also in the background when the app is not open, and notify the user when within the notification radius.
A list CSV list of location names with WGS84 map coordinates