Write an application that will import data from an External USB device via serial port and save it as a CSV file with a datetime stamp.
The application has to do the following.
- The application has to auto start when the USB cable is plugged in.
- Initiate communication with the USB device by sending a trigger character.
- Start Receiving data from the serial port
- Save the Raw Data to a file with todays UTC Time Stamp.
- Apply simple manipulation to the data to convert hex to Integers
- Save the manipulated data to a csv file with the same UTC time stamp as above