You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an android app with the following features:
- It reads QR codes to get access to videos (hosted in a web server), we call the series of videos a "lesson" .
- A user can watch this video and then answer a question based on what's inside the video.
- Each video (and its following question) leads to another video or the end of the "lesson" (Dependes on the number of videos on each lesson). As mentioned each video follows up with a question.
- At the end of the lesson user is asked to solve a quiz for the lesson.
- After the completion of the quiz the lesson ends and user can read another QR code to get access to another lesson.
Right now this app is working this way by consuming a web service that we don't want to use anymore, we need an android developer to recode part of this app to get to work with our new web service (and methods).
We will provide all sources of android app, web service access and necessary documentation.
- Recode part of the app to consume our new web service (WCF, JSON format). We will provide web service and basic documentation.
- Implement a SSDP listener to recognize hosts (having this service available) in a network. App should be able to list the computers where to connect through web services. (This dynamic will work mainly in a simple network).
- Add a button that let users choose which host to connect. (SSDP)
- Make the necessary adjustments for this app to work withouth problems.
Thanks for your interest.