You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Develop a mobile application for the Android platform (and a second project for iOS) to allow customers to find the closed PACCAR dealer.
High Level Business Requirements:
1. On first opening the application, user should be prompted to select their Truck Manufacturer: Kenworth or Peterbilt (KW/PB) as their preferred dealer
2. User should be able to configure Truck Manufacturer, and distance units (miles/kilometers)
3. Subsequent uses should open with a list of Dealers sorted by relative distance at the bottom and an interactive map with dealerships mapped by relative distance at the top
4. List should be filtered by configured dealership type (KW/PB)
5. All screens should display dealership type identifier by icon (KW/PB)
6. Each dealership list item should display Dealership name and GPS point to point distance
7. Tapping a dealership in the list opens up a detail screen containing (accessible via a web service):
a. Dealership name
b. Phone number
c. Description of dealership services and features
8. Clicking Phone number dials number
9. On the detail page, swiping left should show text directions and an interactive map tracking current location relative to destination dealership
Additional Project Description:
01/16/2013 at 0:49 HKT
Under Project Scope: The phrase "to allow customers to find the closed PACCAR dealer" should read "to allow customers to find the closest PACCAR dealer."