You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am interested in developing an Android application that can process debit/credit-card transactions via near field communication. The app would be simple: a merchant opens the application and enters the transaction amount, the customer would then touch their NFC enabled debit/credit card (Visa PayWave, etc.) to the back of the android. The data would be pulled off the card and sorted into appropriate fields for processing. An API for reading the debit/credit card data is available for free at triangle.io. An android payment processing sdk is available at [url removed, login to view] The merchant will need to be able to set up a merchant account for [url removed, login to view] from within the application in order to accept payments, possibly this should be an initial set up page upon download.
The development requirements will be as follows:
1. Create an android application that can process payments via near field communication
- Integrate [url removed, login to view] API
- Integrate [url removed, login to view]
-Ability for a user to set up a merchant account from within the application
-Ability to manually enter card information in the event that NFC is not functioning
2. Create a simple and efficient GUI
3. Deliver both source code and a fully functioning application in .apk format ready for deployment on Google Play
Please contact me by private message for more information. Begin your message with *NFC* so I know you are not just spamming,
Also, I can create wireframes upon request,