You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have an iPhone/iPad application that I would like to port to android mobile/tablet.
The iPhone app currently has a tab bar at the bottom with 6 screens
1. Front page - twitter mobile web page
2. Google Map that get the current location and the pins that a web page with address details
3. An embedded webpage brochure
4. Barcode scanner (ZBar free library), if the barcode is found it opens a web page
5. Wiki - another embedded web page
6. FaceBook mobile API login button which passes the facebook ID parameter to an embedded webpage seamlessly
If you have the skills to move this app to android please get in touch.