You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The description of most of the app's capabilities are detailed below. However 70-80% of the functions of the app are already complete.
I need to hire a team who can take over an iPhone and Android app project that is 70-80% functionally complete, and 50% complete in regard to design/appearance.
There are some bugs that need to be sorted out, but the previous developer on the project will be able to answer any questions you have about the developed code.
Please read the original preject description below:
Users of the app will be able to:
• Create a stand-alone account
• Sync their account and cross-post to other social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Four Square) as you would on instagram.
• Search for friends, including Facebook friends who also use the app
• Chat with other users
• Share their location and pictures via chat
• Tag themselves as being with other user(s) and create “hangouts”
• Post a status with the ability to tag themselves at a location via Four Square and take/attach a picture (bonus: adding the ability to enhance and add filters to photos)
• Send requests, including friend requests, to other users
• Change their mode to “Online” or “Offline” in the app
The app will also include the following features:
• Location-based profiles (similar to Grindr)
• Newsfeed showing current and old statuses posted by friends
• Ability to easily cross-share statuses with social networks (similar to when you share a photo on Instagram)
• Adjustable privacy settings
• In-app notifications (similar to Facebook notifications)
• Push notifications
• Abuse prevention measures
I need an individual or team who:
• Can communicate clearly in English
• Will be able to conceptualize the big-picture of what I want the app to be
• Knows the caveats and requirements necessary to create an app that the iTunes App store and Android App Marketplace would approve
• Is knowledgeable about syncing apps with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Four Square, as well as the ability to utilize each to improve the user experience
• Is creative – in regard to creating an intuitive app that is aesthetically pleasing
• Would be willing to continue to work with me in the future to make occasional improvements and bug fixes as needed
• Has experience with location-based social mobile apps
I have a matching domain name for this app, which will be used in conjunction to provide servers and hosting for the app.
I will eventually need a complementary website created to go along with the app. The website will be primarily informative, and will be used to host content as needed for the app. (See http://highlig.ht/ as an example)
This part of the project comes second to creating the app itself, so please clarify if your bid for the project includes designing/developing the website.
I want there be open communication at all times, and for you to ask as many questions as possible so that we can both be happy with the end result.
I need more than just a good developer for this app – I also need somebody/a team who can design an app that is aesthetically pleasing, minimal, intuitive, functional, and modern looking.
Please ask me any questions you have before bidding on this job.
Thank you for your time, and good luck!