You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The exact nature or technical specification for the project will be supplied to the winning bidder, however to ensure you're able to adequately bid for this project here is a brief overview (written from the perspective of a developer, so I know what is being asked).
Approximately 2 - 5 days worth of work depending on your experience, including discussing the technical requirements. A skeleton app is available.
- Basically a messaging feature, the app will constantly poll a server for a message, once a new one is available notifications are displayed along with different sounds, basically a one way messaging service.
- Implementing a mapping feature or option with the messaging service when co-ordinates are provided.
More work is available as the app is in the early stages and part of a cloud service. The actual app is pretty much done, however due to work loads we need to outsource this to someone who is prepared to be loyal, competent and most importantly show some initiative where design is conerned - if in the future we ask for it to do "this that and that" then you should be able to do it without much fuss.
- You must be able to develop for iPhone, Windows Phone would be a plus but iPhone is a must.
- This particular project is fixed price, however please add your hourly rate for any future work.
- Also add a little bit about how you got into programming or computers in general, we prefer self taught with a portfolio or proven experience. Certificates or degrees aren't worth anything if what you produce is copy and paste junk. No agents or "groups" or anything of that nature. We're only interested in creating a long term relationship with an individual contractor.