Need some work done? Post a Project Today
A test which consists of 4 parts.
Common to all parts:
1. Timer (in upper right corner),
2. Text 'Question n1 of n2' (upper left corner) for each question
3. The following buttons:
- Previous (goes to the previous question (does not apply to the first question))
- Next (goes to next question)
- Mark (mark the question and come back later)
- Review (shows a list of questions in the form of a table with three columns: question no., marked, complete and then in each row: Question no (1,2,3 ...), and ticks in the other two to show whether the question was marked and answered or not)
Before the test starts, the user should chose preferred language, profile, fill in a nickname (optional)
1. 20 questions in 35 mins.
Text + 4 answer choices where only one is correct
2. 10 questions in 20 mins
Image + 5 answer choices where only one is correct
3. 10 questions in 10 mins
Image + 5 answer choices as images (squares) where only one is correct
4. 20 questions in 30 mins
Text + 4 answer choices where user can choose 1 most efficient and 1 least efficient answer
The user can either take the whole test or one of its parts.
S/he only gets the results after completing the test (or the respective part, if s/he only chosen to do one part) together with own progress since all test done so far and comparison to other test takers (if user chose to submit results to an website)
Questions are randomly taken from an online bank (in excel?)
I have the possibility to change and add more questions
25% for Beta version, 50% final version, 25% when app goes live