You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a single web page with a rich text editor that will display correctly in an Android application running in a Web View.
We only need the following formatting tools in the text editor:
- Display formatted text from an existing HTML string
- Save results as HTML string
- Unordered List (bullet points)
- Ordered List (numbered points)
- Align Left
- Align Centre
- Align Right
- Ability to display a hyperlink, and clicking on it opens the link
On the actual web page, allow room for a header, some text, followed by a text editor. Please PM for clarification.
Can we reiterate that it is critical that it works in the Android Web View, which is NOT the same as the Android browser or Chrome.
- Coding standard: clean code, appropriate comments, store literals in constants, so we can manipulate those values later
- Compatibility: Android Web View in an Android application
- Testing: be a professional and show evidence of having tested editing functionality
- Communication: during dev, please host the solution temporarily so we can access your work remotely. Please provide daily progress update with attached source code
We're at a stage of needing lots of work done, so if you impress, we'll definitely consider rehiring you :) If you're interested, please ensure you include the word "readall" if you reply.
Thank you in advance.