You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require the following for the app. Might seem like a lot, but it's really not, its just a bit detailed.
0. A clean and well-designed menu to display 4 sections.
1. Gold price - display dates bid/ask, low/high, and charts from [url removed, login to view]
2. Silver price - same.
3. [Site News Feed] - A section to display a list of news sites (about 10) with title of site and picture (I will supply)
When user selects site, the titles of the newest 15 (variable) posts from that site will be displayed in a very simple and clean way.
When user selects the post title, the article should be displayed with the image or video. There should be a button to take them to the site as well.
(Best if we can utilize some nice java libraries to make the page transitioning smooth and clean.)
4. [Combined News Feed] A section to display the titles of the newest 50 (variable) posts from all sites.
Same logic applies for posts as 1.
- The post titles should load within 1 second (on reasonably fast connection)
- The posts should load within 3 seconds (on reasonably fast connection)
- All other pages should display within 3 seconds (on reasonably fast connection)
- Settings is able to configure the number of variables listed above.
- Settings is able to select which sites the Combined News Feed should display.
- Display small banner ad across every page except for the menu page.
- A 'Please Rate Me' pop-up to happen at the 10th time the user opens the app.
- This app should be kept as simple and clean as possible, with good design (simple and clean).
- - -
More detail will be given upon selection of worker.
For application, please let me know:
a) Your ideas for this particular app. Let me know how you can build upon my ideas, if it makes it better! (thanks)
b) Any previous apps on Android developed that may have similar elements to described above.
Thanks, I appreciate it and look forward to working with you.
Additional Project Description:
05/19/2013 at 21:25 TLT
It should work with all OS later than Android 2.2, and should work with mobiles and tablets.